There are many people who are suffering from dandruff OR we should say it is one of the most common problems among the people.
Dandruff is a chronic condition of the skin that affects the scalp and makes it itchy and flaky.
You may face this condition throughout the year but during winter it can be the severe condition.
Apple cider vinegar is the best remedy to get rid of dandruff at home.
Apple cider vinegar for dandruff
You can go through this one of the easiest ways to remove dandruff.
- Just you need to take apple cider vinegar in a bowl.
- Take a cotton ball and apply it to your scalp.
- Give a gentle massage to your scalp for 5-10 minutes.
- Wrap a warm towel onto your head while covering the whole hair.
- Leave it for 45 minutes.
- Wash your hair with lukewarm water.
Follow this remedy twice a week for one month to get the best result.
Apple cider vinegar with water
- Add ½ cup of apple cider vinegar in an equal amount of warm water.
- Stir it well.
- Pour this solution into a spray bottle.
- Spray it on your scalp while giving small partitions.
- Do the same until covers the whole head.
- Wrap your head with a shower cap. Allow It to cover your head for 15 minutes.
- Wash your hair with warm water.
Repeat this remedy once in a week and get dandruff free hair.
Essential oil with apple cider vinegar
You need lemongrass essential oil, rosemary essential oil, and lavender essential oil. These oils are rich in antifungal properties that help you to get rid of dandruff very effectively.
- Add ½ cup of apple cider vinegar in a ½ cup of water.
- Add a few drops of essential oils (lemongrass, lavender, rosemary).
- Stir it well until all the ingredients mix well.
- Make sure, you have done shampoo before applying this solution.
- Apply it to your scalp by using a cotton ball.
- Massage your scalp gently for few minutes.
- Let it sit until gets completely dry.
- Wash your hair with only cold water. Follow this remedy once a week until you get the best result.
Apple cider vinegar with curd
The curd is a rich source of vitamin B5 that is very beneficial to your scalp and hair.
- Take 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar and ½ cup of curd.
- Mix both the ingredient well.
- Apply it to your scalp while massaging thoroughly.
- Let it sit for 15 minutes. Rinse your hair with cool water.
- Make sure, you have washed your hair with your regular shampoo before applying this remedy.
Go with this remedy once in a week to get silky, shiny, healthy, and dandruff free hair.
Do not shampoo your hair after using apple cider vinegar. It may cause irritation OR worsen effects on your hair.