Fitness has been an inevitable part of all our routines. Unbiased from gender, age and category, workouts in any form are a must for a homosapien. When we talk about typical cases, Sonakshi has inspired millions and trillions. But very few are much aware about her diet plans and workout secrets. Here we have revealed everything about fitness, diet and workout secrets of gorgeous Sonakshi, check out-
Sonakshi Sinha’s motivation
Ever since the much brave actress made her debut, criticism was on her way about being over weighed. But the actress believed that she was a hero and not a size zero. After getting motivated by her co-star Salman Khan, she started some strict fitness regime, diet plans and weight loss exercise.
Sonakshi Sinha’s diet secrets
Along with the diet, Sonakshi also followed some titled norms such as eating every 2-3 hours, abolishing weight gain foods, no carbs after evening and drinking plenty of water. The daily routine plan included the following:
- Early mornings: It always started with a glass of warm water nourished with lemon and honey. This much helps the bowel movement and flushes out toxins in the body. As toxins bloat up the tummy, it is necessary to get rid of it.
- Breakfast: Breakfast contained low-fat milk and cereal bowl with a wheat toast. The breakfast will thus satisfy the body requirement of fiber, potassium, calcium and all kind of complex carbs. Cereals are also rich in phyto-nutrients. It is hunger satisfier too.
- Lunch: Lunch is filled with a cup of mixed vegetable curry, 2 chapatis and plenty of salad. The whole pack crashes the need of all vitamins, minerals and essential nutrients. Comprising of all the necessary minerals, a stratum of balanced diet is maintained regularly.
- Evening snacks: Comprising of a full bowl of fruits along with a cup of green tea enriches the body and replenishes it with phyto-nutrients. Green tea also works as antioxidants. Fruits rich in vitamins such as C, B1, B2 and minor A replenishes and rejuvenates the body.
- Dinner: Usually has half bowl of dal, and a chicken breast or fish that provides lean protein to the body and mixed veggies to fulfill the iron and vitamin deficiencies. The raw frame fibres required to the body in small portions is fulfilled by chicken and all kind of meats.
Sonakshi Sinha’s workout tracks
Apart from diet plans, rigorous workout plans are also truly essential. Sonakshi Sinha works and gets trained under the infamous celebrity trainer Yasmin Karachiwala. Her most workout regimes include:
- Playing tennis
- Hot yoga
- Weight training
- Cardio and cycling
- Functional training
She thinks the mixture of exercises works well for her. She likes pilates and push-ups in particular and has discussed the same with her trainer. This has helped the trainer to prepare a customized workout plan for her. Sonakshi hits the gym twice in a day and her yoga sessions are conducted thrice a week.
Sonakshi Sinha fitness tips and trails
- Sonakshi is known for her happy-go-lucky attitude and it literally helps her keep fit. She believes that comparing yourself to other people working out hard may sometimes distract you because everyone has a different body type.
- She believes giving your kitchen a complete makeover is a must before giving it to your body. She thinks if you have food that is high in calories, you end up eating up. So, her kitchen is filled with nuts, grains, fruits, veggies, protein and low-fats.
- When you have cravings for sweets, yogurt and dark chocolates should be your ultimate companions.
- While you lose weight, home cooked food is the best as it eliminates deep fried foods and other invisible calories. So, cooking at home helps to mobilize the fat faster and eliminate the loads of calories.
- Hydration is another key factor that she considers. When you stay dehydrated, you end up building toxins in the body which results to weight gain due to inflation. She drinks almost 4 liters of water a day and stays hydrated to flush out all the toxins and increase the rate of metabolism.
- Though it is always neglected, inefficient sleep is a major cause of weight gain. A human body should acquire 7-8 hours of sound sleep.
- Too much stress leads on contribution to weight gain. Decrease stress levels and indulge in jolly activities.
- Sonakshi believes that following people on Instagram, building bodies is sometimes disheartening because one can end up comparing themselves and that everyone has a different fitness journey. Sticking to yours works the best.
Sonakshi’s weight loss success story continues to inspire many and helps one to live and lead healthier and happier life.