Are you suffering with scars, stretch marks and uneven skin tone? Here is the best solution Bio Oil. Bio oil is declared as a specialist skincare product. The main ingredient PurCellin oil works effectively for skin concerns, dehydrated skin and aging skin. Some of the natural things lies in bio oil are vitamin A, calendula oil, rosemary oil, vitamin E, lavender oil and chamomile oil. There are proven benefits for these ingredients for several skin conditions. Bio-Oil contains no preservatives and is suitable for all skin types.
- Bio-Oil is helped to reduce scars, stretch marks of post pregnancy, wrinkled skin both the face and body, ageing skin, dehydrated skin, also suitable to decrease both older scars and newly formed scars. Bio-Oil rapidly absorbs dry oil and leaves no oily residue.
- Bio-Oil is definitely suitable on the face because it consists of rich source of Vitamin A which gives healthy skin tone. Bio-Oil is known as dry oil which means it is rapidly absorbing into the skin without leaving a greasy residue, so Bio-Oil will not cause breakouts.
- Bio-Oil is a specialist moisturizing oil that smoothes and tones scars. After showering, take a small amount of the oil into your clean skin so that it can be fully absorbed into the skin. Bio Oil soaks in to the skin easily and it won’t leave you feeling greasy either. A couple of drops for the face should be enough. It is best to apply Bio-Oil before your regular moisturizer.
How to Use Bio-Oil?
Bio-Oil should be applied to the scar twice daily for a at least 3 months. Bio-Oil should be massaged on the scar with your fingertips using a circular motion, since Bio-Oil does not contain sunscreen factor, sunscreen should be applied once Bio-Oil has been fully absorbed. Do not mix Bio-Oil with other products as this will reduces the efficiency of both products. Do not use Bio Oil on broken skin.
How long before people will start seeing results?
Younger scars have a greater chance of improvement within a shorter time period compared to older scars. The important thing is that all skin types are different and results will therefore differ from individual to individual. It depends much on skin condition. Facial scars or uneven skin tone may want to consider trying bio oil for at least 4 weeks.
Is it safe to use Bio-Oil during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
Yes, Bio-Oil is safe to use throughout pregnancy. During pregnancy Bio-Oil should be applied to stretch marks from the start of the second trimester. It is low enough to render it harmless to the unborn child. It is 100% safe to use Bio-Oil on your body while breastfeeding but avoid using it on the nipples although Bio-Oil is non-toxic, babies are very sensitive so avoid that area. If you are in any doubt, please consult your GP.
Who not to use Bio-Oil?
Bio-Oil is should not used for babies until they are over two years of age. Young babies are very sensitive so as a precautionary measure it’s good not to use Bio-Oil on them.
Buy Bio oil online
The Bio-oil actually includes a combination of multiple plant extracts that are known for their natural ability to nourish the skin and to remove unnatural scars and pigmentation. It also contains PurCellin Oil which gives the product its non-greasy texture and ensures that the vitamins and plant extracts are absorbed quickly into the skin.
Benefits of using Bio-Oil
- Bathing: Suitable for all skin types, after showering, apply a small amount of the oil on your clean skin and body every day. Bio Oil soaks in easily and it won’t leave you feeling greasy; it acts as a good moisturizer.
- Lip Balm: For soft and moisturized lips apply a small amount of Bio Oil twice a day.
- Hair treatment: To prevent flyaway at the ends of your hair apply Bio-Oil, take a small amount of oil and massage into the roots to soothe a dry scalp
- Makeup primer: Apply a drop of bio oil to your face and allow it to dry before applying foundation. Bio-Oil is a good treatment for uneven skin tones and dry skin.
- Facial: Take 5 drops of Bio-Oil in a bowl and add warm water, soak a face cloth in the water and place it over the face for 5 minutes.
- Eye makeup remover: Take a tiny amount of bio oil on a cotton ball and apply it on your eyes for removing the eye makeup. This formula also helps condition the lashes during this makeup remover process.
- Pre shave treatment: Apply Bio-Oil as a pre shave treatment and for a super soft shave.
- Healthy nails: Apply Bio-Oil to your nail beds for a healthy nails.
- Cracked elbows: If you’re suffering with dry, cracked elbows then take a small amount of bio oil and apply it on your elbows to make them soft and moisturized.
Tips for using Bio-oil in the right way
Bio-oil is a natural skin care product that can show miraculous effects on your skin when used in the right way. However, to get the best effects of the composition it is really important that you keep some points in mind. Here are some tips to use Bio-oil most effectively,
- Bio-oil is a natural product and it will not show visible improvements in your skin condition unless used religiously. Unlike cosmetic products, even the most active natural ingredients need to be used regularly in order to see improvements and hence you actually need to be serious about using this oil habitually to get the best effects.
- It is claimed that due to its natural oil-based composition Bio-oil, can be really effective to treat pimples and the problem of frequent breakouts on the skin. However, one thing that needs to be noted here is that acne and pimples can be of different types and Bio-oil might not be the right treatment for all of them. So, if you have a pimple or two you can surely try out Bio-oil, but for severe acne it might not be that effective.
- To ensure the best effectiveness of Bio-Oil it is really important that you use this product only on properly cleansed skin. So, before applying the oil make it a point to wash the skin of the affected area properly and then only follow with massaging the oil lightly in the cleansed area.
- Bio-oil can increase the chance of getting tanned under the sun. So, never go out in the sun with this oil on your skin. Also, when you are using Bio-oil, even during the nights, make it a point to use a good dose of Sunscreen on your skin before stepping out in the sun. Otherwise, it might add to the skin tanning.